3 women out of 8 occupied the position of Deputy Speaker of the House in Morocco
|Second Deputy-Speaker||Khadija Zoumi||Istiqlali Group of Unity and Egalitarianism|
|Sixth Deputy-Speaker||Nadia Thami||Group of Progress and Socialism|
|Eighth Deputy-Speaker||Zina Idehli||Group of the National Rally of Independents|
As well, one woman out of 3 occupied the position of House Clerk, who is Ilham Saki.
Women chaired 2 out of 9 Standing Committees as follows:
- Nadia Bouaida Chaired the Foreign Affairs, National Defense, Islamic Affairs, and Moroccan Expatriates Committee.
- Latifa Leblih, the Public Finance Control Committee.
None occupied the position of Chairperson of the following Parliamentary Groups and Caucus:
- Group of the National Rally of Independents
- Group of Authenticity and Modernity
- Istiqlali Group of Unity and Egalitarianism
- Socialist Group
- Haraki Group
- Constitutional, Democratic and Social Group
- Group of Progress and Socialism
- Parliamentary Caucus of Justice and Development