The coalition is working towards achieving the following targets and endeavors:
- Combating violence against women as well as spreading awareness among parliamentarians, people, and the public opinion regarding the rights of Arab women in living a life free of violence, getting rid of all forms of discrimination against women, promoting equality between women and men, and empowering women.
- Considering violence against women as a violation of basic human rights, and a form of discrimination, which requires uniting the efforts of all parliamentarians whether women or men.
- Putting the issue of violence against women within the legislative priorities to prevent this disease and prosecute the perpetrators with deterrent and effective ways, and through providing legal and social protection for women victims.
- Working and coordinating with related forums, parliamentary institutions, and international and Arab parliamentary boards.
- Supporting organisations and societies that are concerned with the implementation of the laws to get rid of violence against women within families.